- One Love – Spinach, mushroom, shredded parmesan and truffle oil.
- Colorado – Ham, bacon, cheddar, onion, spinach and pepper.
- Ragin’ Cajun – Chicken, onion, pepper, mozzarella, and provolone.
- Florentine – Chicken, and spinach.
- Mediterranean – Black olives, tomato, artichoke and goat cheese.
Diners may also choose from cinnamon pretzels with icing and sweetgrain pretzels with beer cheese.
“We are very excited to add Beer Brunch to OCB’s offerings,” says Owner Jeremy Roberts. “It’s not always the standard for a brewery to serve food, and we have found it a welcomed addition to our craft brewery. We could not be happier with the amazing response on our brews, pizza kitchen, taproom and overall experience since our grand opening by our awesome patrons, and we look forward to everyone enjoying Beer Brunch and all that OCB has to offer.”